Saturday, September 10, 2005
Got back not long ago.Didnt meet up wit prim. sch fren but went to meet him* I get lost in timah. hehe~ Is shell not select =p went wm to buy moi suntan lotion lorx.Here i'm blogging coz dun even feel like gg into moi room lahx. Ma called and scolded mi like mad woman just now.I'm just being rebellion.I dunno wat after tt incident, i super hate her lahx... Why cant i go out till late at nite, is not as if i do it everytime.At home see ya face is so sianz lorx... Dun even tink you bother lorx, is just becoz if sumthing happen to mi den ya dunno how to tell pa tt is why.Do u realli cares? Of coz not!
Ya dun tink too much alright.I'm perfectly alright.I might be sad just now but i'm not now.Just becoz wat she says realli is hurting lahx.I'm not gg to care so much either, i shall still go out tml bahx. Lock mi outside e house lorx, i wont mind at all.She gib mi money jiu can survive liao le bahx... I'm just going to show moi damn attitude at her from now.I dun care if there's cold war just let it be.I'm fine wit it. Life will be beta den. Stay e way u're bahx.Dun need to worry abt mi de.I knw wat i'm doing de.
Y12:05 AM