Saturday, September 10, 2005
I'm feeling kind of dwn now lahx... haix. Is i realli moi fault last nite? Why would u wan to call moi home in e middle of e nite just to ask her to ans fone. Keep calling norx... piang! i hate ppl calling moi house in e middle of nite for nth.U will wake everyone up. Cant u just be more considerate? I simply hate both of u!!!! Cant u just settle ya prob sumwhere else.. wat e used being together and keep quarrelling and dun trust e other party at all. I see no point in being together when ur dun trust each other at all..
Treasure wat u hab, dun regret on e day u lose it.It will be too late by then. Always try to give and take, dun like anything just tell e person and hope e person will change. Sit dwn and tok to clear all your misunderstanding and doubt. Be it relationship or friendship, u need to trust them. Be more understanding towards some situtation. Dun always quarrel over little things. I knw e person might hurt u but e person oso wont do it purposely de mahx.. who will wants to hurt their love one? But when it's time to let go, let go.Dun hold on to it...
Y2:14 PM