Saturday, September 10, 2005
Woke up onli at 11:50 today. I break moi record for moi holiday oso. Coz e latest i hab slept till was 10:30 onli. Hab been waking up early like almost everyday lahx.Anyway is still later den e usual time when we hab to go to sch. Today is already sat liao le so tml will be e last day which all of us can enjoy.Think mon will get back some of our paper oso bahx. Tml oso Ms Tan Yew Hui's birthday lahx. Awww..!! she toks to mi just now can, ask mi to take moi medicine norx. Is like, she scolded mi last nite till veri wat sia.. den now she's different. Nevermind i'm oso used to it liao le.
Cousin came over moi house to stay.Sianz! i will be sleeping on e floor tonite liao le.Pretty good lahx coz is directly under e air-con lehx. I can suan u* oso! =p But always lose to ya de, not fun. I oso hab things to suan ya oso de... *evil smile* I'm so into moi world y'dae. Sorri if i hab neglect ya. Thanks for accompanying mi y'dae nite. Is fun getting lost oso... hehe! nxt time i shall make ya do tt at crowded bus stop oso. Ya shld knw why lahx horx? I like ya new nickname, sound veri cute lahx. :D Yesterday oso not ya fault , so dun blame yaself.Remember it takes two hands to clap. I oso dun feel like going home early lahx.Hope yesterday u enjoy yaself when at ya fren house. Ya exercise day. hehe~ Take care of ya finger and neck. If it's still hurts go see a doc. Remember not to go out on 14 sept, ya hab to go sumwhere alright. And is just nxt wed onli.
Y12:46 PM