Monday, October 03, 2005
I seriously dunno wats wrong wit u nowadays? i dunno if u're trying to attract attention and wan us to pity u and go do sumthing abt it or u seriously are mentally unstable.I'm so confused.I cant always be there to give u attention.There's a limit to everything. Moi patience might by high but i can tell u, tis few days u beware before i scream at u! U didnt tell us realli wat happen, i hab been through tis back den.I knw how u feel, but are u willing to give yaself a chance and stand up on ya feet.Dun keep telling urself u cant do it, u must believe in yourself.U live for yourself and not others.
Wat for go tink abt e past, wat past ia already past mahx.Onli can be memories, when free den go tink abt it.If ya keep tinking den make ya more fan den ltr ya break dwn again, wat's e uesd? I knw is diffcult, but hab to try? Wat for keep hurting yourself, does he knw mahx? I dun tink so even he knw does he even care?
Remember we not toy or wat, we're human beings horx.Dun when wan sumthing or wat den tok to us, dun wan den show tt stupid FUCK face! I hate it! Do u appreciate wat we hab done, i can say we get nothing in return can! Worst, u show us attitude. Piang! wat is tis, u tink u who? Everyone must pleased u arh... since u tink ya can tok to him.I already did gib in.How will u feel when u see him and other ger together and toking happily and he dun even care abt u in e past.U will feel hurt and damn sad rite? so now u did tis to other, how will they feel.Dun onli say things but oso show it.Just treat mi as invisible woman bahx. U keep telling others bad stuff abt us, u tink u veri good arh? u tink first, look into e mirror bahx.I can say i regret habing a fren like u. Say we never gib u attention, still complain to others tt we treat u as invisible.Hab u tink how will we feel, when we did try our best and still get say by u. Humpff!
Y7:10 PM