Saturday, October 08, 2005
I will never ever forgive u! NEVER IN MOI LIFE!! When u wan to knw wat happen cant u cum ask us urself? Go around asking ppl wat happen to mi for wat?U hab to knw y we didnt wan to tell u. Tell u for wat in e first place? Got used mahx? Becox of u, moi world is already partially crashed! u tink wat u tell sirong i dunno huh? Say i dun understand joshua, never give him wat he wants. Indirectly, u're trying to me we're not fit to be together. I knw u're fit to be wit him lahx.. I duno him lahx, i'm just a useless freako out there. Everything oso moi fault, u're never in e wrong de lahx. On thu u keep telling us to tell u things, but u never tell us wat u wan to knw.U make all of us so damn piss off.Moi fone is on lorx.. dun go ard telling ppl tt i didnt on moi hp and u still go tell sirong u call moi house? haha~ so funni. U never even call moi house at all and moi house fone will never be hang up de lorx. Y do u hab to turn e story upside dwn? And sumtime u used dunno wat language to msg us, and tis led us to further misunderstanding.Cant u just use simple english? U still ask mi free u? haha~ u tink i like being ur fren arh? It's never easy, u used to lend moi hp saying u wan listen to mp3 but u didnt! u go check moi msg lorx.. u wan privacy i oso need de horx.. u tink u who? Moi mum dun even check.Wat kind of fren are u? Go ask urself lahx... I knw i'm not good either but at least beta den u. We go out never call u so angry for wat, u go tink lahx.When u go out got call us along mahx? When i tt time close to yilin, u oso not happy? I can chooce moi fren, be who i wan.I dun wan to suffer any further. Siok us to be close to u when i'm close to lin but now.U ask urself how u treated her lahx.Kayaking tt thing oso her fault mehx? It take 2 hands to clap lorx, so u're oso in e wrong de lorx.U went to tell emily tt u meeting her norx.. Dun wan to say anymore liao le.Ppl oso cum ask mi y when u wit us so different from when u're wit fabian norx.Wit us most of e time oso cry den wit them u like nth wrong de.Sum ppl oso say u're just trying to break our friendship and wan us to live in guilt.We will nvr be guilty for all e things we done.WE ARE NO LONGER FRENS, U GO UR WAY. GET OUT OF MOI LIFE, I DUN WAN TO LIVE A LIFE FULL OF MISUNDERSTANDING AND SUFFERING.I HAB ENUFF OF U!
I dunno when i can be back to last time.Everyday oso happy like no worries and heck care everything.I wan to find back moi smile and laughter.I miss those times.U hab crash moi colourful world.I'm living a life wit suffering beneath.But i'm never living a life wit guilt.Moi heart is just so numb now.How i wish we can go back to last time, but i doubt so. That was e time when i felt ur love so strong.
Y6:00 PM