Saturday, October 22, 2005
I'm feeling so bored. Nothing for mi to do at home although there's ss holiday assignment and i hab to study for moi d&t test on tue.Y'dae nite i hab e urge to study but just dunno watto study for norx. I oso dunno y. Aiya, holiday den slowly clear moi hw and i need to buy moi tys liao le.Might consider taking up tution once again for e math,eng but a no for A math bahx. Moi eng and math is deproving. Tink alexis is gg to teach mi during e holiday bahx of coz after her O's.
Dunno y i wake up so early like 8+ when i set moi alarm clock at 10:30. Shall plan out moi stuff for nov le, is kind of pack for e fist few weeks due to dunearnite. Ma oso haben confirm wit mi if we're still gg oversea mahz.Doubt i hab e time oso lorx.After dunearnite still hab sec 1 orientation to do. But i'm looking forward to tt day, tink it will refresh moi memories when i just step into e sch.I dun even remember jianqiang,wanjin all those exist in moi class lahx. I onli knew merina,sirong,yanna, brenda, glenn.hehe~ i actually thought glenn was a malay boi. I hated siokming,alvin,amanda, shirley,manli, husni,aloysius and tt own "gang" ppl lahx.
I wan to go causeway pasa malam! i wan to drink chocolate blended! i wan to eat tako yaki! I'm sure to gain weight liao le. =p Was telling siok and alvin i wan a different b'dae celebration tis yr. But i oso dunno like wat lorx.I knw siok ming wants to go suntec de fountain for her b'dae and zoo trip.Den alvin duno wan wat lahx.Ice-skating? I onli knw his creteria for his b'dae present: memorable,self-make and still hab a few lahx. Mi, lin and siok gg to bake cookies for him. Siok, present i knw wat to buy liao. Shant say out, it's meant to be a secret. So sad siokming!
I oso dunno wat i'm gg to do ltr sia.Dun feel like gg to church, i wan to play all i wan! I wan to enjoy moiself. hehe~ Siok, hurry wake up.I wan to go out lehx.
Y10:00 AM