Friday, October 14, 2005
I'm left wit A math on mon, but knwing iris,she self-declared exams over today.WEE!~Didnt even bother to go for tt tutorial lesson, guess most of them pon oso.But i'm hopeless in tt particular paper. Is like wasting moi time taking A math lorx.Dun understand quite alot of things. Anyway, went to sch bus stop there sit for like 1h den we decided to go jp. Oso dunno why we always take sucha long time to decide on things. Went to jp den walked ard, went separate ways from e guys.Siok, lin and mi went to mac lorx.I saw e 4 gers today! Den siok and lin say she not chio. Hai hao lahx.Small in size too. =]
Chem was pretty alright, hopefully it can help to pull up moi phy.Hab lots of careless mistake in phy.Sianz! Cme paper damn crap lorx. E article kind of interesting though.I pass moi chinese! so happy =] so i need 4 more sub to be promote and i'm relying on moi combine humans, combine sci, e math, d&t. Hopefully i can pass if not, hoho! i dunno moi reaction. I just wan to knw moi eng results norx.But oh wells,alls over and done wit and i shant dwell too much on it either.Shall enjoy moiself for e next few days.If realli retain den onli can blame moiself for tt, didnt put in much effort and will definitely be a wake up call. Moi sec 3 life most of e time i'm slacking norx.If not dun understand de. I dun even bother to ask. My learning attitude just sux lorx.Onli when exam cum den will chiong.But not everytime can like tt chiong.Shant tok abt exam liao le.
Going to meet siok to go shop n save to get sum stuff, meet cousin to pass her moi clothes, meet boi to go lot 1.Come back den blog again bahx. =]
Y6:56 PM