Friday, October 21, 2005
I'm wrong! Didnt expect ma to scold mi for moi results lahx. she scold mi till dunno like wat sia... oso veri long nvr kena scold till like tt liao lorx. Never mind, all over liao le. Oso dunno y i suddenly faint just now. Wat the! Today i'm guai,i stay at home alright. But tink tml i gg out bahx, oso dun feel like staying at home lahx. Hab to see ma face.
I duno y i tis few days keep feeling veri cold lorx.Hmm... Tink sch re-open oso good luck to mi.Mr Rani gg to cum after mi for moi cca liao le. Sianz! i hate gg for cca lorx, is waste of moi time. I rather use it to do other stuff.I dun benefit at all from tt either.
Moi gosh! she msg mi? Asking mi d&t need to do wat den need to hand in wat.Den shun bian tel her tt mr loh leaving den she reply mi by saying she knw and is meeting him to go his church.Wah piang! amazing huh? Aiya, not moi business lahx. Oso like veri long nvr go church liao.Lost interest? wahaha~
Mon no sch! *clap clap* but is promotion day lehx.
Y9:56 PM