Friday, October 21, 2005
Seriously i cant find anything to describe how i actually feel.I dunno y, after seeing moi result.I begin to realise quite a few things. Ppl who always pon sch for term 4 can actually did SO MUCH beta den mi.Ppl who dun hand in their work on time and dun even bother to do and just copying from fren oso did MUCH BETA den mi.Watever! I just need to do sum reflection like asap. :'( I'm kind of lost now, out of words and i'm numb. I knew i pass chinese,eng paper 2,combine humans and combine sci but all moi grades are like just pass except for moi combine sci a 4. I expected it to be a 2 alright. Moi eng, i dunno if i'm able to pass moi overall.For 2nd combine, i onli get like 38.5%. Moi eng is deproving, not onli tt moi math too.
Moi whole class fail d&t like for e first time sia.How great huh?! Onli 3 passes for A math and 19 passes for E math and most of them are boys.Gers must be there slacking or simply proving tt guys are smarter den gers? Aiya, no link lahz. Anyway, tue there will be a retest for d&t. And e passing mark is 55 and we cant choose question if i'm nt wrong.So good luck to mi den. I cant go mechanism and wat blow moulding all those lahx.Not those type who are good in d&t de.A boring and useless sub. Or maybe not those study type? Nevermind, shant waste moi paresnts money.I still dunno how to break e new to moi pa, tink ma is alright wit moi results. Hopefully, if not den good luck to moiself.
I cried becox i still cant believe i get a 4 for moi combine humans lahz.Nevermind, its over.No point oso, results oso out liao de.If able to promote den next yr realli must study lorx.Retain den start a new self bahx.Anyway, i got over it. I'm still able to smile coz i'm always being reminded of tis sentence.Dun cry coz it's over but smile coz it happen. =] IT'S OVER, DUN REGRET IT'S TOO LATE! START AGAIN NEXT YR.
siokming:Dun be so sad and hope u get over it soon alright.Next yr we cant so siao liao le, realli must study hard and get less than 10 points le worx.Continue looking forward to thu for e sweensen, theme park and sec 1 orientation.Guess, during e holiday i oso wont hab much time meeting u guys until early dec bahx.I will be like in sch lorx.Will miss u guys de! hehe Thanks for being always there for mi.I appreciate all tt u hab done.
Yilin: Ya oso smile more worx. Must be last time like tt, always smile de.See ya smile mi and siok oso will naturally smile.U're moi stars! =] Next yr ya oso must study realli hard liao ok? We cant slack and always go out play le.During e holiday, earn more money den ya can buy e stuff u realli wants to hab liao.So jia you but most important dun fall sick, take good care of yaself bahx. Thanks for always being there to cheer mi up oso. Glad to hab ya and siok as moi fren!
Tingyuan:Everyone faces different things in life.Quarrel,misunderstanding,doubts... are just part and parcel in a relationship.It all makes it to be stronger and to be able to learnt from those.I dunno how far we can go, but nevertheless i'm trying moi best to make it last.Thanks for being so tolerant towards moi attitude when i'm dwn.I knw i'm veri stubborn at times.Show ya attitude for nth. Thanks for being understanding. Arh! ger hab mood swing and pms lahz... so it's natural.Congrat! u hab made it, yew pass ya e math alright.*thumb up* Tink ya might oso not be happy wit certain sub bahx.Study harder next yr.
There's always a beta tml =]
Y4:47 PM