Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Yeah! finally decide on e blogskin liao le.See e previous blogskins till sianz liao so decided to change one norx.=]
Anyway, hope lin siok vin and jin did enjoy themselves at east coast today and boi at far east. Tink tml will be meeting up wit evelyn and suzhen either for shopping or suntanning.Shall confirm everything by tonight.I looking forward to seeing them and of coz to sch on thu. hehe~
the weather today is freaking hot man! i hab no idea y too.Seldom hear mi complain abt e weather de.oh my gosh! she msg mi asking wan to meet her tml to go deli eat mahz and ask who's working in deli beside siok and lin.-_-" but i'm not meeting her.Can see her like pratically everyday unless she fails to turn up for sch lahz.
I wan to eat kaya panda cake! It's been a long time since i ate it.Ma bought a few slices like 2 days back by mei ate a number.*sob sob* Tt stupid mei still tell pa tt i like mu lao hu. wei! am i realli one, so fierce mehx? I moiself oso hab no idea.But i knw sumtime when i'm piss i wont tok to u nicely will juust anyhow show attitude de. Tat's mi!
Dunno where ma realli wants to go during e holiday, say thailand den ltr say genting.-_-" genting veri sianz oso liao lorx. I wan to shop tis time round.I wan to go thailand, e thing there is cheap. I can get so much stuff there alright.Ok,
Y6:38 PM