Friday, November 25, 2005
Back from camp.It's fun! more like a chalet den a camp to mi.Shant say abt wat i did and stuff bahx.Nth much oso cox i was slacking ard. I still cant move moi head, i cant seems to stand totally straight coz moi back hurts and hab a patch of blue black on moi right arm.*sob* Hurry heal! Hopefully before moi trip to kl coz i wan to enjoy moiself at times square theme park lorx.Dunno wat i'm gg to do tml.Go out? but like nowhere to go oso lahx.Mon will be gg to sch to get moi books in e morning. christmas is 30days from now.I wan present!hehe.greedy mi.Nothing much for i to post oso lahx.Sianz!
shumin:hey,now ya oso gib yaself sum time ok and oso *ahem* hao mahx?Dun rush into conclusion den ltr regret.No point de.I rather ya go tink thru it now lorx.Oso dun tink too much k? ya still can msg or even try calling *ahem* Hope everything turns out well for ya yeah? See ya so sad during e camp on e first day i oso duno wat to do lorx.But y'dae can see yew were much happier.Coz ya knw wat *ahem* meant yeah.Time! Jia you bahx. =) See ya soon.oso dunno when we gonna meet up again and moi trip to sentosa horx!
Lin: sun is ya day worx.hehe! how time flies.It's 3 mth liao le lorx.Jia you! I'm sure yew 2 can last long de.U shld knw y oso lahx.It's glad to see a happy ya again not like tt time when so much thing happen den seldom see ya smile liao le.Now working together wit her, hope things will turn out well for ya bahx.
Anyway, thanks for always being there for mi during tis period of time. I dunno who i will be without u guys de support and encouragment.Love yew guys!
I miss e past! i miss everything but nth can change.I knw nth is gonna change and can nvr go back to e past.How i miss all those, i realli regret not treasuring it.Haix! *sob sob* realli wan to cry lahx.Doubt i will hab a 2 chance to all tis.If hab, i'm so going to treasure it damn loads.
Y7:36 PM