Tuesday, November 01, 2005
How time realli flies.Today is already e first day of nov liao le.Nothing for mi to do at home lorx. Hmm.. maybe can go do sum revision or go pack moi stuff bahx. Dunno lahx.Tis few days habing terrible headache lorx. It hurts lots arh... dunno wat's strong wit mi.Keep falling sick de. Haix!
ARH! I'm just so afraid now!!! i witness sumthing so terrible.I'm so lost now.Sumthing just so bad happen, i almost lost her. I realli meant BAD! if i didnt went into e room by now she will already be dead. =( =( and is like just 2 days before her b'dae
I dunno y she did tt.HAIX! can suicide realli solve things? will u be in peace? Tink i will be habing sleepless nite, it just keep repeating in moi mind.I dun wan anymore nightmare. It's gg to take mi even a longer time to get over tis.Guess i will cry even more i tink of it. I just gota be strong bahx.
Siokming,i dunno if i'm able to go out on ya b'dae liao mahx.So sori abt tt.Will gib ya a belated present oso.Hope ya dun mind.Ya wont mind at all de.Anyway, thanks for just now. U're appreicated.
Y1:02 PM