Sunday, November 13, 2005

I finally went to church y'dae.I hab not been attending svc and cell group meeting for dunno how mani mths.Anyway, i went back y'dae.E day before steph jie was asking mi when will i be back coz she haven seen mi for a long long time and miss mi. haha! I miss them too, all e fun and laughter they hab brought. Even vanessa whom we arent on good term when she just came to church due to sum unreasonable things say she didnt see mi for long time.hehe! YESH! it's indeed a long long time.Like after moi mid yr i just went to church less than 5 times?Met up wit steph on e mrt platorm at jurong east before heading dwn to jp.Like i hab been 2 jp for 3 straight days man.It's boring!But since it's near church mahx.I went to meet up wit jolyn afterwards and accompany her to get anniversary card for jerry.Wow! they hab been together for 11 mths.Time realli flies!

Svc was great i shld say.I felt e prescene of God so strong, i cried of cox.After svc i went off witout listening to annoucement and stuff lahx.=] Went to je and hab ljs.Den went home lorx.Oh ya! e tako yaki ball tt i bought in jp is damn big.It's yummy! i wan to eat again.hehe! shall tell him coz he owes mi one.

Went to hab a good bath and cum online since i hab nth beta to do and dun even feel like doing moi a math hw which need to be handed in tml.Sianz! Tt idotic boonchun keep saying yo or watever crap and i didnt wan to reply him coz i find him freaking irriatating.Den i was like so piss cox moi com kena virus liao le. RAWR! And he still keep doing tt till i ask him wat he wan and stuff.Den started scolding each other.I wont forget he scolded mi f**** off! Wth! He came to tok to mi first and scolded mi. Added ee chen into e conversation and he thought it was dicksion, keep telling him it's not and he dun believe.Started to add jeremy, fabian and joe in.Can see everyone was not happy wit him lorx.He tok till damn sl in msn den in sch so humji.Haix! Shall not tok abt tis kind of ppl who spoilt moi day.Sch re-open i shall see.I dun even knw how on earth did he get promoted wit those kind of results sia.

Tml gonna be a tiring day for mi but hopefully not.Having math tutorial in e morning from 9-12 den i hab to report to sch for dunearnite rehearsal from 4:30-6. In between i dun even knw wat am i gg to do.


Part 2 -9:27pm

I found out so much stuff.I dunno i shld be sad or happy.I'm seriously down.I reali cant help it, i tried moi veri best not to tink of it but i cant. =( Went out wit moi parents for dinner at jurong west although i'm feeling sick.Didnt ate much.Nvm,crap! Wat i realli wanted to say is not abt moi day. I felt tt i have been changing so much this year.I really miss who i am last time back in term 1 n 2. Now, i'm so different compare to last time.So much alrite! I flare up easily, moi temper arent any beta.I seems to be getting from bad to worst.I dun smile or laugh more den i did in e past.Always smiling although i hab prob in life.I dun really show it out.Wat's happening to me? hoping next yr i can realli go back to who i am.A new yr ressolution? I just wan a beta mi.I wan back moi postive attitude and a ever bubbly mi.I tink moi fren oso all did see a dramatic change in mi. I now whenver i'm not in e right mood i will tend to throw temper i wont care who u are.At e end of e day i regret all tt i hab done.I just cant seems to control moi temper now.Moi level of tolerance arent as high as it used to.*sad!* I really wish i could talk to someone.But i dunno who to turn to.I wont break dwn bahx, doubt i will anyway.Haix! i duno wat more to say.Doubt u will read moi blog anyway.


Y11:23 AM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008