Monday, November 28, 2005
i realli duno wat to do now,so lost and confused.There's nothing i can do oso.Why am i always e one suffering?World is just so unfair.Wat i ask forth is onli to lead a happy n simple life,is it too much?I shall go change moi mind-set again,like wat i did beginning of tis yr.i just wanted to knw e truth,is it so difficult?Why must ppl lie,is it tt great when u lie.Wont u feel guilty at all? It's just so useless living a life full of guilt.I hate e way i'm rite now seriously.But i cant do anything, i need to get moiself out of all tis first before i do anything.I hab to hang on there for dunno how long.I wan to knw it,i dun wan to drag any further cox i will onli get more hurt.U wont understand e way i'm feeling rite now.Never! I hab lost all e trust i hab in u.I dunno whose lying now, u or U! Realli veri tired liao le. Everything just spoil moi day lahx.And i'm gg to be away soon, can i leave e country happily? doubt so. Realli! u might not even be back yet.I feel tt i'm such a fool now.Haix! Things dun always turn out good.Dun gib mi high hopes when all along u knw u wil nvr make it cum true for mi! Maybe u 2 are now together? I dunno. I'm just so disappointed. =(
Thanks lin and min for lending mi ur ears.U two hab indeed been a veri great sisters! Love u both lots!!!
Y12:28 PM