Wednesday, November 02, 2005
I'm so bored! Can anyone entertain mi? i wan to go out but like no where to go.I wan to buy stuff but dunno wat to buy.No money! I still haben get vin n shumin b'dae present.Ma b'dae is tml and today is shawn's birthday! RAWR! so mani ppl b'dae sia. Of coz i'm nt getting everyone b'dae present if not i will declare bankrupt liao le. =] But i will try to remember ur b'dae coz is like once in a yr thingy and like moi still hab to wait super long.
Ke lian de wo.When i turn 15. Jonathan,biyi,wenjia,louis gg to turn 16.Next yr is sweet 16. I shall be nice.Make it as sweet as possible.hehe~ See how lahx.Maybe more sabo to make it more memorable.I'm evil =p
Tink i shld set alarm clock everyday so tt i wont overslept.Hate it when i overslept, moi head hurts like no one business.Haix! dunno y like tis oso. Weather is freaking hot oso.And i cant go swimming.At home nth to do.Onli can pack moi cupboard,clear moi hw,revise moi work.Moi holiday are boring man! I hab nth much to read at home liao.Finish reading like almost all e storybook tt i bought.
I feel like habing a hair cut but dunno wan to cut like wat arh.Siokming reborn her hair liao, i'm not used to it.Like veri weird lahx.Hmm... shld i cut moi hair short? But not as short as tt time if not look more gong.
I wan to eat chocolate.Drink something cooling.=] can anyone buy for mi? I doubt so.Who will be so kind.
Y2:02 PM