Friday, November 11, 2005
I'm so bored! can anyone save mi?Doubt so or shld i say none.=X Wake up at 10 and went to wash up,online and wait for ma to return home.Mei left home at like 11+ to go over to one of her malay friend house.Ma and i left home soon after tt to pa's place.Pass him sum stuff and head dwn to jp.So boring lahx, coz i just went there y'dae and there's nth much to shop.Ma went over to find yiyi den chat for awhile and took train back to je.
Tink i'm gg to recover soon from fever liao bahx.Mei is oso dwn wit fever last nite.Haha! Wanted to watch 3 ge hao ren in moi room but tink sumthing wrong wit e cd player lahx.So went to sleep at 12:30.I'm getting so bored here lehx.SHE update her blog liao le.RAWR! dun wan tok abt her lahx.Sianz!
Mei gib mi e know drugs organizer.Thanks! It's nice! Yeah! dun need to get organizer liao le.Can save money oso lahx.
Aiya, ltr den update again if there's anything for mi to update bahx.
Part 2
Went out at 3+ to meet siok at je platform.From there went all e way to woodland to find lin,jin and pa lorx.Lin start work today at siam kitchen and she finds it boring.Jia you! When we free will go dwn visit ya like how we did when ya work at mos burger but now is kinda far liao le.Den waited for merina.Meantime, bought 2 cans of jolly shandy and we shared among jin,lin,mi,min. Haha! didnt knw lin oso drink de and she find it nice too.Up to arcade and we stood there looking on sum machine to catch pooh thingy till 5:40.Left woodland and went to zoo.On e way dwn while in train there's tis lady cuming to us and ask if we can lend her our hp.She's aiming mi,coz e rest of their fone are either in pocket or bag.Of coz didnt lend lahx.Enter e night safari and went into duno wat bunglo burger resturant thingy lahx.Waste our trip there, fill up e application form den e person cum tell us need to be at least 16 so cum back next yr.Wat the! never mind lahx.Went back to lot1 and met up wit joe and glenn and dwn to timah to hab dinner lorx.Haix.Nth much to blog oso lahx.
I duno wat happen to mi.Can anyone tell mi?I doubt so.Till now i'm still waiting for ya.The feeling is still there.Haix.I dunno wat to say.Being able to grant moi wish or not is another thing.wo bu xiang kan dao ying wei ni yao shi xian wo de yuan wang den ya ask for patch lorx.I knw u wouldnt be happy oso de.Ya heart is not into it but sum other stuff.I dun wish tis to happen.Ya get over her liao den tell mi bahx.I onli it realli gg to take so damn long lahx.Maybe we wont even patch? haix.I seriously dunno.yi tian guo yi tian norx.Looking forward to nth bahx or maybe moi b'dae onli lorx.I dun wan to see ya sad or fan abt all tis lorx.Just be happy if possible jiu hao liao le lahx.Dun need care much abt wat i say de.Things dun always go e way u wan it to be anyway.I'm not tinking negative or wat but it's a fact.I'm strong de.I wont be like ya "fren" do all those silly things de lorx.Dun worry.For wat do all those silly things sia,onli hurt yaself and gain nth but more pain.Must look on e bright side on life.I'm looking, glad i hab a positive attitude towards thing.I'm still glad we're frens.And i reali meant it!We're still able to tok things out and at least care for one another lorx.Coz most ppl after they break liao den wont be frens anymore le,it will either be stranger or enemies lorx.Anyway,i hate tis sentence.We're stead but we dun seems like.It hurts when one get to knw tis.Will be tinking den for wat we stead when u actually say we dun seems like stead.Not all couple are realli damn close and wont hab prob de.No one is perfect so no relationship is perfect, there's sure to be ups and dwns.U will go thru sadness,happiness, argument.It will oso be nice if can sit dwn and clear all ya doubts.I learnt from moi lesson le.Just try to gib,take and sacrifice bahx.Aiya, dunno wat more to say lahx.Go do sum stuff le.
Y2:52 PM