Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Just cum back home from sch no long.Shall start wit sumthing nice abt moi day den ltr wit e bad stuff. Went out of house at 1:30 and took train dwn to meet shumin to got dwn to orchard for sum job interview wit lin,jin,pa and min.Oh man! e job interview, one word to describe SUX! Waste moi time there lorx.And of coz wont even go back to tt place anymore.Crap! Wont earn much either and hab to waste so much time per day.Left e place at 3:45 and bus to wm.met up wit ressal for lunch coz he was hungry oso.And back to sch for dunearnite rehearsal.The rehearsal was kind of boring lahx.But e ending part is nice! Especially e part where balloons fall from e top of e hall from e net.yeah! her and him patch liao le.Happy for both of them coz e ger was waiting for him lorx.Hope they will last long bahx and treasure each other more den before.
talking about her seems to be a sensitive issue...but u jolly well know that i want to know the truth to things...I HATE LIES!why cant you just let me know? do you even understand me at all?i knw i'm nth compare to her.And U!u jolly well knw who u're.Dun u find u're damn freaking IRRITATING.I wont wan to get into any more relationship now.Understand?! i dun feel comfortable toking to yew at all.Just dun ask mi so much stuff can mahx? leave mi alone cant u? I just treat u as a normal fren tt is all.I dun care how good u treat mi coz i didnt ask u to treat mi well.
11:25
I'm moody yet again.haix! i dunno wat happen to mi.i seriously wish i can realli smile and laugh from deep within moi heart.I need someone to tok but...Forget it. Shall just keep everything to moiself and not fan other ppl bahx.Guess they oso hab their own prob.Things haben been going well lately either.I suddenly feel i dun belong to e group.I dunno y.I no longer like last time.Always crapping ard when out wit them now i just keep moi mouth shut.I dun tok much now either.I'm just so different,i knw ppl do changed.But moi is so horrible tt i dun even feel comfortable.I just wan to be happy.But i knw i cant nvr be now.I nvr feel good.Tis holiday isnt any enjoyable one at all.I face so much unhappy things. I just got to be strong and be more independent.I cant rely on another.Keep everything single thing to moiself bahx, it might be a good thing.Never a day since holiday started tt i hab a nice sleep.Seeing ppl ard mi and looking at their life make mi envy them.Moi life now is so damn sux! It's in a terrible mess.I dun knw when will e day tt i can start moi life totally afresh and smile from deep within.Starting to lose e confidence i hab.Dun wanna say anymore.Shall leave sum msg.
Shumin:Hope ya spend sum time to tink it through, dun regret e decision ya make. Remember e promise we made. no point holding on when there isnt any happiness but sadness.Thanks for cheering mi up when i'm dwn.u hab help mi lots too.
Yilin: treasure wat ya hab now.Happy for ya seeing u guys are back.Like finally for all e waiting he hab.E decision is make by ya, dun regret k?
shilei:treasure him more den before yeah? hope yew 2 can last long.Happy for ya. Hab trust in him bahx.thanks for cheering mi up when i'm dwn.
Joshua:ya take care bahx.i oso dunno wat to say to ya lahx.
just another of crying.
Y10:10 PM