Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Just now at 7pm till now i seriously arent in good mood.Haix! i dunno lahx.Just feel veri sad out of a sudden lorx.Pls dun ask mi anymore.No more pls! I'm already feeling so damn tired,wanting to sleep so badly.I went to lie on e bed but i just cant sleep.All thanks to yew lahx! Haix.I dunno wat u realli wan.I dun get it,cant u just be straight and stop hiding ard e bush.I'm sick of all tis.Why am i so depress? I dunno y.. as in...i always try not to tink abt it.But when sumone ask abt it, naturally i will start to tink abt it.Haix! i dunno wat's wit mi.I'm so tired and weak.Can u just leave mi alone?I dunno if u realli care but seriously i dun appreciate at all coz instead of making mi feel beta.U're making mi worst.I just cant stand u,i dunno y u knw wat happen to mi.How on earth did it happen? E person i needed wasnt u, but sumone else.Wat am i tinking again?Why hab i becum like tt, i dun wish to go back to who i am during e break-up back in sec1.I need a new life now.No interest in like almost everything.Most of e time i will be moody.type no more.Tears just keep rolling dwn. =(
Y10:28 PM