Thursday, November 03, 2005

Things at home arent getting any beta.*big sigh* I oso dunno wat to do lahx.Being in tis family, is like so much trouble de lorx. =( Y cant moi family be just like moi cousin.So sweet alrite.Although they dun spend much time together during weekdays as aunty reach home like after 10 moi cousin by den will already be sleeping.Their weekend is so nice.Going to church in e morning den follow by sum other activity.There's just a strong bonding in them.

As for moi.I realli hab nth to say sia.Although i get to see moi ma everyday, we seldom tok to each other much.I dun realli tok to her abt how i feel abt sum stuff at home lahx.I realli dislike afew things at home.But what can i do, just gotta ren.See tt summone lets name it as A.I already feel like slapping A or just gib A a scolding.I so dislike A.Humpff! A always tink so highly of zhi ji lorx.I so cant stand it! I dun get to see dad often.=( Used to see him every morning during sec 1 n 2 coz he drives mi to sch but sec 3 i dun see much of him anymore.Sad!

Haix! dun understand e way adults tink norx.Cant they just try to gib n take and stand each other.No one is perfect for no relationship is perfect.There's sure to be up n dwns.Moi parents got divorce when i was young lahx.I was too young to understand much either.Till when i was in sec 1, i dunno wat happen to mi either.I was being send for counselling. Coz tt was e time i reali dun tok to moi parents and facing quite alot of upset things in sch.I just kept it all to moiself.I got betray a number of times.So, i didnt realli trust moi frens.But now i'm better den how i was in sec 1.I still remember e sec 1 iris is always full of saddness, u dun see her smile often.

Anyway, treausure everything before it's too late.Frens out there, treasure ya family member.Dun wait till u lost them den regret by then it might just be too late le.We cant turn back time either.

i dunno wat hab i been tinking tis few days either lahx.Just now i receive a msg.E msg goes like gurl,dun mind do mi a favour.Help mi wish siok n alvin happy b'dae and all e best.. i'm gg holidat tonite so i tink cant wish them ba.Thanks.I thought it was boi.Den check who is e sender again, yuan lai is manli.Dunno lahx.Boi leavin in 25days time oso.Haix.

Y8:05 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008