Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Haix! i duno wat happen to mi lahx. everything is changing. i seems to b tired over almost everything. i gave up! we're just no longer close anymore, duno wat happen to our group of frens either.Everyone just seems to b gg their own way.So be it, i hab nth to say. Dun wish to comment so much either.Being toegther for like 3 yr plus yet tis is happening.Hope things will turn beta but i can confirm it wont happen!!I dun feel e togetherness anymore, not so much fun compare to last time. Dun like tis person, dun like tt person.ARGH! frens for so mani yr yet tis can happen. y? Just feeling veri troubled tis few days, realli feel like crying. =( I need alot of time getting used to it. I just duno who to turn to when i'm realli dwn. I just hab to endure. I knw moi attitude damn sux tis few days too.But all i can say is, no ones understand mi not even moi parents. I dun tink i fit in tt group anymore. Habing mi ard and not habing mi ard doesnt make any difference.

thx for always being dere trying ya best to brighten up moi day. i realli appreciate all tt yew hab done. Sending mi home when yew already veri tired. Thx for e tok jus now too. Make mi realise so much. I hab to accept e reality. Frens cum and go. It's difficult to build a strong friendship.

Y6:56 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008