Saturday, June 17, 2006
RAWR! i'm damn freaking piss now alrite. yew aint e one i used to knw anymore. i dun tink i hab change as much as yew do for e past like onli 2 mths plus. Yew hab change into sumone whom i dun seems to understand. We used to share so much stuff but now, eveything is gone. Yew chose to believe in ___ den ya own good frens ard. Do yew knw how we felt? I dun tink so. mayb tis few yrs of frenship meant nth as compare to a few mths frenship. Up to yew to decide, i aint gona care anymore. I will respect ya decision. Yew choose wat kind of frens yew wanna b wit. Mayb we 2 are jus meant not to b frens? Been thru lotsa quarrel and arguement by tt doesnt solve anything. Instead of trusting ya own group of frens, yew chose ___. Up to yew if yew ever wan to tok to moi. But i'm veri sure i wont treat yew as how i treated yew in e past. Everything is too late now. I already hab enuff! I guess i will treat __ as how i treat sumone whom i dislike. sumtimes it might moi wonder hab i trusted e wrong person. Telling almost moi everything to __ .
Y8:25 PM