Saturday, June 24, 2006
reply to taggy:
evelyn- welcum moi dear ger. *grins* yesh yesh! i still love yew even though we dun get to see each other often.But still yew're always being remembered by moi. Never will i forget sucha nice ger like yew. love yew too.
alan- hope yew wun regret e decision yew made. I will respect ya decision afterall. Freedom is wat most ppl wan wen their in a relationship.Same goes to moi, i nvr like to b control by others.
hub- I'm alrite moi fren. =) jus tt sumtime it cross moi mind den i will tink abt tt. Thanks for cheering moi up wit ya cold jokes! haha. We hab fun on thu yeah? hope yew did enjoy yaself.Once in a blue moon tt we can go out together. Lets hab more of tis.Gona b so fun wit yew guys ard!
clare- thanks ger. =) yew too, tc! finally i can get to see yew on mon. WHEE! i haben seen yew for a long long time since like e last day of sch? I MISS YEW!
shilei- hopefully yew can uh. But all those are memories. For moi i will always remember and tink of it when i feel like. I'm sure when yew recall, is like seeing e foolish self yew will laugh de. hoho! thank GOD! i didnt fall sick. *thumbs up* i hab fun on thu wit yew guys. Althou i didnt get anything cox i dun feel like spending money.I'm sucha nice sista uh. *PHEW!* get moi sista a mickey mouse top. hehe.
sharon- thanks ger. jia you for ya hw! yew uh. so much hw, till now den yew start to rush everything. Beta dun b like tt next time alrite. i hab faith in yew too.*huggies*
ber-I haben seen yew aft e day at mac. WHEE! mon jiu can see dao ni le. seldom get to chat wit yew even though yew're online, hope yew hab done ya art hw. JIA YOU! tc.
thu
Met up wit shumin and went sumwhere to get sinhoe b'dae present.Finally we settle on getting tt chocolate as it seems pretty nice to moi and is freaking long.Till now i still wonder how did he manage to place in inside e fridge.*wondering* i so wan to go back to tt place and get moiself one too but i gota save more money! I'm so in need of cash now. Walk ard and left dere at 4+ 5 to marina. When tapping our ez-link shumin entertain moi. shant elaborate. On e train, once again she entertain moi.WAHAHA! damn hilarious. Thx ger. I hab sucha nice time. Met up e rest (hub,hy,ec,ber) at e bus stop. Back to e lao de fang to hab steamboat. Didnt eat alot cox i wasnt veri hungry.Yuxiong mux b afraid to sit beside moi next time. HAHA! i keep giving him food till he's too full to even stand up. We started crapping as all of us were full.Decided to head to esplanade but it started to drizzle and we didnt knw how to walk dere so cancel e idea. We headed home instead.
fri
woke up at 9.Damn early uh. Wash up and get change.cousin peilin cum over to moi place. left house wit moi family excluding moi dad but include moi cousin to orchard.dine at sakura for lunch. Eat damn lots. E day before i hab steamboat n now buffet. i gain like 2.5kg in jus 2 freaking days! haha. i eat from 12-2. yew dun always get to see moi eating n eating non-stop. i finally get to eat cheesecake in moi life! YUMMY! i hab new york cheese cake, marble cheese cake and tiramisu. *thumbs up* Walked ard town as moi cousin wanted to get sum clothes. I bought a top from mango.*clap clap* She bought so mani stuff lahx.*envy* i wanted to get a bag but jus like few days back tt i bought one so mum didnt allow.RAWR! nvm. done wit shopping and left town at 430.
sat
get moi hair cut in e morning. haha! moi long hair is gone. I'm happy wit moi hair style now.Pretty alrite for moi althou it's short.Not realli short either cox is abt shoulder length. Bath and left home. met up wit shumin n yingren at jp to catch jus moi luck. I would rate it 2/5. I dun find it interesting at all.Kinda waste of moi money, forget it. I wan to watch break up and moi ex-gf. but all tis will onli b showing in aug. Humpff! tt is when i tink i will b studying damn hard. HOPEFULLY! so freaking near moi n-level.
Y8:49 PM