Wednesday, June 21, 2006

reply to tags:
shumin- haha! but we still hab fun cycling ride? i love gg dwn slopes, so damn fun but when gg uphill it's super tiring but we made it, yeah! *cheers* i will b strong, no worries. =) yeah yeah! finally get to see yew guys aft so damn long. Miss yew ppl damn lots lahx. We hab fun tdy.

shilei- wahaha! i hab no effect but yet yew get burnt. i spend lotsa money tt day too. eat damn lots horx! felt so sick when i was gg home. argh! but i'm pretty alrite not jus tt i haben recover from moi cough. i wont tink as much as yew do lahx. no worries. I'm gona b strong, endurance is being tested now.

louis- i knw but it's natural tt yew get sad over it rite? i'm sure if yew were moi, yew will oso b damn sad lahx. i dun wish to lose a fren jus like tt. Summore abt 4 yrs of frenship pls. It's difficult to actually built a strong frenship. It takes lotsa time getting to knw ppl. Thx for being dere bro! is ok, i understand if yew couldnt reply moi msg cox yew' re working. sorri if i hab disturb yew at times. I will b dere for yew, i'm waiting for ya news! so damn looking forward to sun. HAHA! yew take care too.

sharon- nah! i'm alrite ger. Thx for ya concern. i aint sure wat happen to yew either. I seldom get to see yew online. sobby! i haben meet up wit yew guys aft so long. Holiday is ending tis sun. So damn freaking fast, till now i'm still not done wit moi dnt folio. I'm always slacking n enjoying moiself. Yew too! beta get ya hw done soon alrite. JIA YOU! i hab faith in yew moi dear ger. =]

jerene- hehe. i link yew liao le. *grins* see yew ard in sch on mon.


okie, i'm done wit replying tags. I hab fun tis few days, spending wit different ppl. Anyway, i edit moi blogskin y'dae. cox i'm sick of e previous one. =]
sun
i spend like 200+. wahah! Went out wit moi ma and she bought bag, ger stuff, tube swim suit which cost 43.90, mp3 for 119 bucks. i love moi ma! i tink i'm veri pampered. I get almost everything tt i ask forth. Hmm.. i beta b a good ger and start studying hard n make moi parents proud! Moi studies aint as good as moi sista. She's damn freaking clever.*envy* At nite ard 10+ , parents bought moi for supper at geylang. First time in moi life tt i ever step in. red district, moi goodness! damn disgusting lahx.
mon
i went sentosa wit joe,hong,vin n lei. Pretty fine but e weather sux! it rain like e whole day when we were at sentosa for goodness sake. I didnt get tan at all. =( Joe get to knw sum gers from other sch. damn freaking funni especially when he's being buried by sand uh. HAHA! Huray! i finally get to sit on e skyrider. whoo! damn shuang cox its damn windy. Headed dwn to town and headed home like 7+. wanted to watch movie initially but den due to e timing, forget it. Since i hab to reach home early. I hab been gg out almost everyday.
tue
I'm damn guai tdy but i woke up late. I spent e whole day at home! did abit of moi dnt and went back to slp again. wonder wat's wrong wit moi! haix. I beta get moi dnt done by tis sun. sobby! i didnt even revise at all tis whole mth of holiday. I will b suffering when sch reopen. I guess i hab forget almost everything tt i hab learnt for e past few mths. I beta buck up before everything is too late, by den i will b regreting and start to cry. Knwing moi results are horrible yet i hab done nth to it. Most of moi classmates are making use of tis holiday to actually clear their doubts but i'm jus so lazy!
wed
went bugis wit moi gfs. hab a nice time wit dem cox i haben seen dem for a long time. Wonder when was e last time i saw dem.Yilin is ultra hyper tdy.*grins* haben see tis from her for a long long time. Tdy was one of e few times tt she can get out of house so early! Yilin spent e most. haha! but i'm happy for her. she get almost all tt she wish for. I didnt spend much cox i guess i hab spent losta money for e past few weeks of holiday. I bought a mickey mouse tee for moi sista and a muffin for moiself. RAWR! e muffin is total waste of moi money. It tasted ultra yucky. *phew!*


message: wanna let yew knw yew're being appreciated by moi. *grins*
evelyn: knwing yew onli in prim 6 if i dun remember wrongly. It's been nice knwing yew babe. I wont forget yew're always so in love wit math while i hated it so much in moi prim 6 days. we spent so much happy n sad times together, yeah. Will always go lixian house whenever we're free. times when we sit dwn together and start gossiping. Making fun of ekkachai. i haben seen him since we graduated. Ger, i duno wat's gg thru in ya life now.But i gona let yew knw, i'm always here for yew whenever yew needed sumone to tok to.I'm gg to lend yew moi listening ears. I wont forget tt time when i broke up wit moi stead.Aft i told yew, yew hurried call moi. I'm veri touch by ya fast reaction. Indeed, i'm truly bless habing a fren like yew. Yew rawk moi world! Yew hab been helping moi lots.Realli wanna thank yew. Jia you for ya O's alrite! MISS U!
Sharon: I guess i haben in e same class as yew before. I actually forget how we get to knw each other.I remembered we always exchange letter in our prim 3 days, if i dun remembered wrongly. Till now i still hab those letters. Sumtimes we even put little stuff in it. Till like last few days tt i used e glue yew give it to moi. We jus click so well, yeah. Yew were so hardworking in prim. sch. While i'm always habing fun. fwalala~ Yew are e few tt expect quite alot from yaself. So now yew oso beta study hard. Nvr gib up on yaself.Believe tt yew're not e worst, nvr was n nvr will b. Jus hab more confidence in yaself alrite! I'll always b there to grab yew wen yew fall. It's been nice knwing yew n sandy. Yew nvr fail to cheer moi up when i'm done. Xie xie ni!

poem for yew two.
Yew're moi fren becox yew're always dere,
If dere's sadness ard or in e air,
At nite, in e morning or anytime of day,
Yew're dere to cheer moi up n chase e sadness away.
I jus want to thank yew for all yew've done,
Yew've helped moi thru a lot,
yew're realli number one.
Thx for all e good times tat we share,
It shows tat yew're one who realli does care.
Thx for being dere wen time got rough,
Yew make it easier wen times get too tough
Thx for being dere each n every day,
Thx for being yew in tat very special way.
I LOVE YEW GERS!*huggies*





Y7:18 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008