Friday, June 16, 2006

Woke up pretty late tdy and tdy is jus so not moi day. haha! hab moi brunch and started doing abit of moi folio and jus designing and stuff took moi 1.5 h. i guess i'm taking moi own sweet time doing it. haha! i beta rush moi work, ss is yet to b complete. math is horrible! i knw onli less den 10 question for paper 1 n 2. sobby!

went out and hab a nice tok. shant elaborate. cum online and yuan suggested we play hangman again.WHEE! den he went to play his game. while i went to eat sum tibits. hoho! i gain weight again. during chalet i lost sum weight. I duno wat is wrong wit moi tdy either, i keep feeling hungry. weird moi. i get to eat tt deli bread! *clap clap*

thx yuan for being dere when i'm dwn or in trouble. yew nvr fail to cheer moi up. indeed, it reminded moi of e past we used to share. those were e fun n sad times we shared. going thru so mani ups n dwns. i wont forget when yew were chase out of e house, e visit to moi house when i was sick, under moi block when yew gib moi tt necklace. Been 7mths plus tt we both are single. HAHA! thx for everything.

as for yew, yew shld knw who are yew. it's been like a yr plus tt we broke up. It's too sudden tt yew actually confess to moi saying yew still hab feeling for moi. i'm realli surprise and yew oso knw tt i will still treat yew as a fren no matter wat. I'm sorry. I guess i hab hurt alot of ppl and i tink i shld put a stop to it.Anyway, i treat frens beta den stead. so yeap. Hope yew wont mind. I will still b dere when yew need moi. No worries. Thanks for everything too.

i realli wanna thank moi gfs too. They're e greatest ppl on earth! yew can tell dem anything n everything. they hab brought colours n wat's more laughter into moi life. We hab so much fun spend together. Shopping trip, sentosa trip. those were e happy times tt we shared. Guess none of us were forget e times we spend together too. =P love yew gerls !

cause me to think of wat truely is e real meaning of true frens. Last time, I used to tink tat true frens r ppl who jus lend listening ears. But it doesnt work out to b like tat. In a frenship jus like in a relationship, it has to b a 2-way communication. Communication is essential to keep e relationship gg. Without communication, e relationship will die. I hab some of the greatest greatest frens in moi life. I knw anytime I met with a prob, I called for help. They will b dere straight to help. I also knw I could literally trust moi life in their hands. Life is full of ups n dwns,dere r times wen we r e ones who made tat choice to bring life dwn. It could b e stupid words we spoke tat hurt our frens, or e silly things tat happened becox of our foolishness. I knw that i'm nt a perfect person. I do/say things without thinking it thru, n end up hurting others n moiself e most. Sometimes wen we've done n said things we shouldn't hab, we really wish to turn back e clock. Hasty words spoken r like poison to our soul. Sometimes, it's beta to leave things as dey r, instead of dabbling wit dem. cox u'll end up in a bigger mess.Thus, i shall apologise for moi foolishness.For e things i've said tat brought about so much pain and sorrow.Life has to move on.Let's choose to make it better. =)

Y10:59 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008