Tuesday, July 25, 2006
tis post gona b filled wit so much vulgarities.I'm here to vent moi anger.dun like, dun bother reading on.Saw e red box wit a cross on e op right hand corner? CLICK IT!
OH PLS! stop acting as if knw everything abt us. Anyway, hu are yew to comment abt we ppl? NO RIGHTS! Yew fucking knw tt yew duno us well enuff to judge.Wat's ya prob, btw? I gona say, i nvr lyk mixing ard wit yew.(dun ask moi hu) Yew hab cause so much trouble for moi. Trying moi veri best to help yew, wat do i get in return. Yew urself shld knw! Get all ya facts rite before spreading it to ppl! Stop saying how bad ppl are, yew aint any beta! pls go do sum reflection abt urself and saying those bad stuff behind ppl back.I knw wat kind of person i am, i dun need ya comments. Ya comments are not needed and damn scarstic. Stop acting as if yew hab knw moi since young!
thx for everything.
thx for being dere when i'm dwn.
things hab already changed.
<3>
Y6:42 PM