Saturday, August 26, 2006
decided to post y'dae but sumthing went wrong and e post was gone.RAWR! I hab fun wit moi classmates aft sch y'dae discussing abt party. whoo! i love moi class. first time so mani ppl pay class fund summore is lyk a day before notice. Most of e time it will take lyk 4 days before i can get everything done but y'dae was exceptional. Sum of dem didnt turn up for sch so of cox they couldnt pay up.Not surprising cox they always pon sch! I'm looking forward to thu. fwalala~
Anyway, i got back most of moi results for e past 2 days in sch except geo and dnt which i will b getting back by next tue. Feeling damn happy during chinese lesson as i got back moi chinese paper including of paper 1. Guess wat?! i FINALLY pass moi chinese. fwalala~ Paper 2 i manage to get 42/70 if i dun remember wrongly and paper 1 was 33/60.Damn surprise tat i pass moi paper 1 as i dun even knw wat i was writing tat day as i duno how to read e question so roughly guess. But Ms sharon tai oso did tell us tat tis paper is much easier den n level standard. argh! i beta continue to study hard for moi chinese. i wan to pass! i'm afraid moi oral gona pull moi dwn for n level as i went for moi oral wit a damn horrible voice. I dun even tink they knw wat was i toking abt. Eng lesson was next, thx to moi kind form t'cher. moi paper 2 was actually 39.5/80 but she gib moi half a mark for free. I love her! she's damn cute pls.Hopefully, i will get beta result for moi actual n as moi prelim paper is more difficult as compare to normal n level. Follow by phy. I was pretty disappointed, i jus pass wit 26.5/50. Gosh! i need to brush up on tat. I lost to tiongyee as we were comparing our marks for combine sci. Told him on thu tat whoever lose mux treat milo. trend in moi class for comparing of marks and treating milo for those who lost. Moi class is damn competitive! argh. everyone is lyk so damn hardworking when it cums to exam. WHY?! haha. who wouldnt be uh.Phy always pull moi combine sci grade dwn.*sobby!* Back to topic, so he keep asking for milo.I told him to wait till we get back our chem.Was kind of afriad tat i might lose out to him. WHOO! i manage to score 37/50 which is alrite. I win him for combine sci. YEAH! yew might tink it's stupid but tis is moi way of pushing moiself to study even harder. =P
Went to wm aft sch and we ate kfc. E service was horrible! The person serving moi was lyk damn attitude! forget it. we travelled dwn to sheng shiong to check out sum stuff but before tt we order a fruit cake for t'cher day. Went to bpp aft tat and went home.
THU
Finally, we hab pe lesson after sucha long time. I haben been exercising but i kept eating. hehe! We played hockey and it was fun! i love it, i'm looking forward to thu when i hab moi next pe lesson but i dun tink we'll b habing it as our class decide to throw a party. hehe! fun time, hopefully.Got back moi math results, score well for paper 1 wit 52/60 but a few careless mistake and paper 2 wit onli a pathetic 23/40. Goodness! smack moi on moi head. i didnt read e cover page, there was this important sentence saying round up to 3 sig fig. I round everything to 1 decimal place and tat was when i lost duno how mani marks in paper 2. Lesson learnt. Social studies i oso did pass but moi sbq was poorly done. I'm not interested in ss anyway. Which occupation needs ss? i dun tink any will need eh.
went to cwp aft sch wit lin and min. e banana pizza wasnt tat delicious tat day, i duno y.We went to pasa malam. Didnt buy anything. Took mrt home. Reached home change and went dwnstairs to blade.Saw jestyn, moi long lost fren. lol! haben seen him for a long time but he's still e same? damn tan and shuai? no one in moi prim. sch will object. hehe. mayb sum of yew might knw him. He took part in mani wushu competition and one was oso being shown on tv when i was in p6?
sobby! moi hand is injure. sianz. mon-wed gona b a tiring day for moi. I beta manage moi time well. *grins*
Y1:27 PM