Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I finally decided to change moi blogskins, but not much of a change either.Anyway, lots hab happened for e past few weeks but dun tink i can type out everi single detail but jus a summary.
prelim hab started and tml will b moi last paper which is dnt. i hope i can pass everything.*cross finger* i knw i didnt put in much effort, i'm still veri slack.Wat is wrong wit moi?! I hab been feeling veri giddy tis few days, i duno y.But i'm seriously afraid tt i might use faint on e road. *touch wood* math wasnt veri difficult but i dun even tink i can get full marks for paper 1, i hab tons and tons of mistake! aft our paper we were still discussing abt it, tt was when we found out abt our mistake. I beta make sure i aint so careless during moi actual n level paper.
I went to marina square wit moi parents on e 8aug.GOSH! e place was freaking crowded when it was onli at 4 plus. I love jerk thai! yummy. every plate or noodle onli cost 3.90 which is freaking cheap for a restaurant. I wanna go back again! walked ard and i manage to catch abit of e fireworks. i'm short! hehe. so i dun get to see much and moreover e place so freaking crowded. All e kiasu singaporean! went out wit frens to hab newyork restaurant, not bad. hehe. but i love e place. Went home pretty late too, we even went to esplanade to take fotos. Nice night view.
Went to catch click y'dae wit dem. whoo! from lyk onli a few to 13 ppl.GREAT! summore is lyk last min kind. the show, pretty alrite. Cinema was effing cold but luckily i wore jeans and brought along moi jacket. =]
ok, i cant remember much.
will update again soon. hehe! =)
Y10:56 AM