Friday, November 24, 2006
shall type sumthing short before i prepare for work. Sis get her results and manage to get straight A. Sucha smart ger! hehe. i duno wat sch she's gona choose. Quite alot of sch tat she cant enter. So mani sch are shifting nxt yr too.
Hmm. i'm still considering if i shld get braces on cox it cost lyk 4000-5000bucks. I gota make moi decision quick cox i already hab moi appointment for extraction on e 14dec. =]
I'm looking forward to christmas but before tat, i wanna get to knw moi result. I shall see how well or how badly i hab done.But still i hope to b promoted, anyway who doesnt wish. Aft christmas i will b looking forward to moi sweet sixteen! By then, most ppl will b looking forward to 17. i'm young! haha. Tis yr i wish i can spend it wit lotsa fren cox its been long long tym since we hang out and stuff. I wanna meet up wit moi prim. sch peeps too.Guess everyone is either busi wit work or searching for prom stuff. =) I miss yew all!
gtg go meet up wit adel.i'm running late. shall blog again soon hopefully.
Y6:47 PM