Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hmm.. shall update now since i'm bored and doesnt hab e mood to do a single thing. I'm worried for moi mum yet i can onli sit dwn here. There's nth much i can do to help her but help out wit those house chores. Guess tis tym it realli got veri serious. I woke up at 4am i duno y either, and she asked moi to turn off e air-con and complain tat her back was in pain so i on e fan for her. I went back to slp shortly and didnt ask if she needed any help. I regretted doing so! Tis morning when i woke up i could still tat she was in terrible pain so called up moi uncle for helped and ambulance was being called in. Hopefully everything gona b alrite for her. Her spinal cord always hab prob, tis was being cause when she keep falling dwn when she was young and wasnt b treated.

Jus cum back frm Jb y'dae. Spent moi good friday in dere too. Pretty fun cox i get to spend it wit sum of moi relatives whom i nvr went oversea with. E resort i stayed in was damn huge! lotsa facilities inside e room itself and is like twice e size of moi house. So can yew imagine how big it is and e toilet hand is gold! hehe. makes moi tink abt nkf. The view is damn nice too, e price is even cheaper than our chalet! 2 days spend in dere was fabulous. food dere was nice and i get to shop. Didnt get much stuff though. But times spend wit moi relatives n cousin was great. hehe!

Everything hab been pretty alrite. Got back moi results slip and it was horrible! did damn badly and i onli manage to pass moi math. Anyway, i'm so happy! i managed to pass moi chinese test 2. WHOO! not onli tat i pass but i managed to score 45/70. I'm proud of moiself! Hopefully, i can managed to do well for moi chinese O's too. I will b even more happier. =D Anyway, on 2apr we didnt hab our eng tutorial so e 5 of us(gfs) headed dwn to lot siam kitchen and ate frm 3-520. haha! we hab e buffet. Not bad and we kept ordering chicken wing. There's tis guy serving us, we told him we wan 2 plate of chicken wing and he serve us 2 chicken wing instead. HILARIOUS!

Anyway, hab been spending alot recently. Bought a four skin white pants and kind of regretted buying tat and i might either sell it online or give it away. Bought a black top which i realli liked. Headed to vivo forget wat reason oso. But i hab tons of fun wit moi fellow frens. Headed dwn to manli chalet too due to sum reason. Sumthing happened and yeah. BITCH AND BASTARD! didnt knw yew were tis kind of person. I regretted helping yew.

i duno wat is wrong. either moi or yew, i cant figure it out. I felt pretty weird recently cox it's jus not e same as wat it used to. Mayb it's beta now since we're like closer? But i duno if there's any motive behind it. I kind of lost trust in yew due to sum reasons. I duno to believe yew or not? I felt terrible, nt knwing wat to do. Why mus one kept lying? Is it realli so good like yew're attending sum cca which yew can get like lotsa marks for it. I realli duno wat yew're tinking. I dun understand yew so do yew. i hope everything gona b alrite.

Y12:19 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008