Friday, April 13, 2007
Read through almost all moi previous entry tat i posted and i really miss those times back then.It's just so wonderful, e ppl ard yew were great but still we do face sum prob here and there. That is where i learnt to b even stronger and e bonding wit friends becum closer. I love all e times spent wit moi group of friends. They hab brought to moi lotsa laughter and wonderful memories in tis 4 yrs plus spent together. i realli wanna thank dem for making moi days in sch an enjoyable and memorable one. I'm sure i'm gona miss most of moi classmates hell lots cox we hab spent our time together since sec 1 althou sum i wasnt veri close till now. But at least we still tok, i'm gona make an effort to knw moi classmates even beta. =)
I jus cant imagine how will lessons b like if sum of dem dun attend sch, gona b bored to death. It is their clumsiness, e way dey tok back at t'cher, times when dey make a fool of demself tat realli makes lesson so much enjoyable. I guess moi class is starting to get abit closer.*thumbs up*i jus wanna see us being united. I wun forget last yr during t'cher day, tat is e first tym i see e class spirit. sense of satisfaction! I oso miss moi days spent wit ppl in e student councilor board. Sec 3 camp, sec 1 orientation tat we organised. Although most of us get pretty mad during e sec 1 orientation cox of e "kids" but still we enjoyed ourselves damn lots during e camp and campfire. =) I miss e tym gossiping wit elaine, sinhoe, ee cheng,farhani. I oso miss guanting and jerard. Whenever dey see moi they will make fun of moi but we still get to laugh at each other. haha! But they hab all graduated! How i wish our sch can change e system tat we get to attend prom nite as a batch. School is a place filled wit lotsa memories.
Anyway, went for moi surgery on wed and it was pretty alrite. Gievn an mc on thu but still i went to sch but at a ltr timing. I need to get moi artefact done asap, same goes to everyone else cox time is reali running out for most of us. Didnt hab math tutorial and we headed to wm. DIne at pastamina and i was onli given like abt 15 mins to finish moi pasta and it's a challenge.Felt so uneasy aft tat, took a bus dwn to Glenn's place.haha! looking at e guys played mahjong could actually made yew laugh like mad pls. Headed home ard 5 and did nth but slack. Today as usual too. But met up wit Bryan at lot aft moi tutorial. Walked ard aft he is done wit his meal and headed to imm shortly aft tatto hunt for yilin present.I saw tis pretty nice top and i'm planning to get it for her. I hab fun hanging out wit him. =) Boi, sorri for rejecing yew like one aft another. I felt damn bad. =( Thanks for lending moi ya listening ears too. *loves
Y9:30 PM