Sunday, April 29, 2007
Time is running out for moi. So much to do yet so little tym left but on moi part, i aint using moi time wisely either.*boos! Tml will be e start of moi mid-yr exam but i hab yet to start moi revision. Lotsa hw left undone and moi artefact is like onli 25% completed.I realli need motivation. RAWR! I seriously do not knw wat is wrong wit moi these days, since e beginning of e yr till now i'm so freaking slack! I always do last min work, so unlike last tym when i will always make e effort to hand in moi work on tym. I dun understand much abt wat moi t'cher is teaching and i dun bother to ask either. I shall see how "well" i gona fair for tis exam. Mayb den i will wake up and start studying. I oso seems to hab lost interest in alot of things. Sumthing is jus so wrong wit moi! I'm always in holiday mood.
TUESDAY,24.04.07hab our nafa test aft tutorial and luckily e rain stop jus in tym. =) Everything was pretty alrite jus tat i'm so unsatisfy wit moi standing broad jump and inclined pull up. haha! When everything ended,i could feel tat moi backbone will break anytime.Even when i sit, i could feel e sharp pain.It's jus so unbearable tat i cried while walking home aft alighting frm bus. Didnt told ma abt it cox she seems to b in e bad mood. Bathed and headed dwn to teckwhye mac to study.
WEDNESDAY,25.04.07didnt finished up moi tutorial ws cox i didnt knw how to do and Mr Lai wasnt in any of e class so i didnt hab a chance to ask him. Left at abt 3 and went over to workshop to look for Mr Rohim but he wasnt in, which meant i could nt do moi artefact either. Headed home den. Mum didnt cook so i heated up e can of campbell soup and drunk a big bowl till i'm so freaking full and moi stomach seems to b filled wit jus water. HAHA! Left home at 5plus, went over to lin's place to pass her e cake which moi mama baked.Left her place shortly and went over to mac again to study but i jus wasnt in e mood. I duno wat is on moi mind and guess i was habing moodswing. Boi wanted to teach moi math but i jus could nt b bothered, guess he oso must hab felt irritated. haha!
Guess nth much happened on both thu and fri cox i cant remember much either. =)Stayed home e whole of y'dae and jus kept eating on junk food. haha! Went clementi for dinner. I love e western food dere,yummy! Headed to imm and ma was in shopping mood i guess. She bought moi a top when i didnt even say i wanna buy anything. We spent quite alot too.
Tis few days i haben been in pretty good mood, i do not knw why either. I can b happily laughing at one moment and another second i will b feeling so damn freaking dwn. I hate it! The feeling is so damn sucky, i duno wat is on moi mind either.Anyway, thanks Dada and zhong zhong. Yew guys hab indeed helped moi alot during tis new chapter of moi life. Always making sure i'm feeling alrite and telling moi tat i shouldnt do those stuff to him.I guess i'm jus so self-centered, i didnt spare a thought for his feeling. I'm sure i will do something which ya dislike along e way, mus make sure yew let moi knw alrite!
OUR GREATEST JOY AND GREATEST SORROW.FOR WITHOUT OUR MOST CHERISHED FRENS OUR WORLD IS OFTEN FILLED WIT SAD TML.
Y12:13 PM