Sunday, May 27, 2007

Haben been updating cox everything is pretty much of e same. May is cuming to an end. =) Which meant O's is getting nearer, same goes to moi holiday. haha! I'm pretty lucky, cox e O's doesnt eat up much of moi holiday. I'm gona enjoyed during tat period of tym. Anyway, i got back moi results and report book. I got a B3 for chinese, damn happy! But e rest of e results was horrible. The whole class will b habing our dnt re-test and i beta pass if not everyday i'll need to sit for it till i pass. Took back moi report book and e results was real bad. I didnt do well for moi ca1 so moi sa1 results was oso being pulled dwn. I onli managed to pass 2 instead of 4. Enuff of results.

Met up wit joshua, yokechoo at mac to study at 3+. Read e magazine tat yokechoo bought while she hab her meal and joshua went to smoke. We started chatting and josh came back and lisiao us . I found someone as blur as moi. haha! i guess she's worst den moi. Hopefully she didnt get bully by dem.Shortly, vig and brenden came to join us. haha! dey 2 jus played wit psp instead of studying. i did 2 question of math instead of chinese cox i dun hab e mood for it. We do and chat at e same tym. I hab fun! Left at 520 to meet up wit mum at jurong central for dinner. Went nutc to get sum stuff and headed back home. I didnt felt lyk staying at home so i dragged mum out to imm. hehe! walked ard aimlessly. Saw joel cox he was working in giant as a beer promoter. haha! he changed quite alot. I haben seen him for lyk 1 yr.Headed back home at 9pm. Anyway, sis went to e food fair at expo wit her frens. I wanna go but i will not hab e chance, nxt tym round.

Headed to bugis as sis need to get her swimsuit for her cuming up swimming lesson. The swimsuit tat she bought was pretty nice. Walked ard to look for his present but i got pretty piss off cox the shirt dere didnt attract moi and e weather is freaking hot!Mayb tml aft moi paper, i shall go hunt for his present again.YEAH! i'm looking forward to tml. I'm gona moi ass rite infront of e tv at 9. Anyway,i wanna do moi shopping soon. =) Headed back home but before tat moi and sis went to kfc to get our dinner. whoo! been quite sumtym since i ate fast food and i'm craving for cheese fries. Wasnt nice cox e fries was damn cold. yucks! I felt so cheated, nvm.

I'm habing moi first paper, chinese, tml. But i duno how to study and dere seems to b nth tat i could study anyway. I shall go thru e letter format ltr. All e best peeps! I dun seems to h habing any holiday. 29may till 5jun i will b habing dnd camp. 6-12jun i'll b habing dnt lesson. Free for a period of tym. 18-24 i guess i'll b working. HAHA!




Y7:35 PM

IRIS!
.16 going 17
.28-12-90
.DSS


Y
.family
.friends
.tanning
.shopping!


WISH!
[ ]get max 18 points for o-level
[ ]more tops!
[ ]nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[ ]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[x]little miss top
[ ]new flip flop
[ ]sandal
[ ]wallet


MAKE A SOUND!


DARLINGSSS!
adeline
alan
allyssa
andrea
beeping
bernard
bernice
bobin
candice
chamayne
chinyun<3
clare
dorisa
eevin
elaine
evelyn<3
ester
gabriel
haoxiang<3
huiying
ignasia
jannmeng
jiahui
jiamin
jinnie
jeremy
jerene
joanne
jody
jorge
jorina
kaixin
kenn
lilin
lixian
mayen
meiqi
nancy
sandy<3
sharon<3
stephanie
tanpeng
vanessa
victoria
weiting
yanzhi
yuanruo


HISTORY!
they came by and left;
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008