Saturday, October 06, 2007
I'm feeling so damn bored. The weather is f-ing hot and i realli hate it cox i'll hab beadache. argh! Anyway, moi day started early tdy. Headed for Mr Wong's tutorial lesson, learn abit cox it's jus revision. I need to buck up for moi combine sci, i did poorly for prelim. I cant imagine moi parents facial expression when they're gg to see moi results. They gona scream at moi and nag at moi all day long and i'm veri sure moi dad gona call home more often to check on moi. =( headed for lunch and walked to mcyc to study but i didnt study much thou cox i was doing sum stuff for *ahem* Left at 1+, headed back home.
I was feeling pretty disturb by wat he said y'dae at mac when he came. lyk hello! when on earth did i do sumthing wrong. I dun tink ya comment is even needed. Yew can jolly well keep ya mouth shut, ass. i feel lyk shouting at him but i knw if i were to do tat, e situation gona b worst. I didnt brain wash him. He has e rite to choose his circle of fren and who he wanna hang out everyday nt as if i use a gun to force him to meet moi. I understand tat boi is in a difficult position. I'm tryin moi veri best to nt tink abt e whole damn incident. I'm sori, i need more tym.
Thanks for telling moi, i realli apppreciate ur honesty. =) Hopefully, yew're gona share wit moi more abt ya probs oso.But i knw guys prefer to keep to demself rather than voicing out. Thanks for always reassuring moi to stop moi frm tinking too much. Your every small little action makes moi smile. Left few more weeks, study hard hao ma?! I dun wanna see ya regret, tis is e last lap. Jus gib in ya best and finish it well but nt full of regret. I knw i veri naggy la. dun wanna say too much, it's all up to yew. Yew're oso old enuff to tink le. JIA YOU! i'll b dere for yew. LOVES!
anyway, i gona change moi hp no soon for sum reason.
Y8:29 PM