Thursday, October 04, 2007
I'm finally back to update aft more than 2mths plus. Alot of things happen during tis 2 mths, good and bad.I learnt quite alot in tis 2 mths by nt jus looking things at how simple it is cox it's nvr simple at all when yew realli do into details.
I'm glad everything between us (sista) are being settled and we finally knw wat's happening all due to sum misunderstanding. Anyway, i'm glad i did make e right choice instead of wat shumin suggested waitin till shanghai trip. I guess if we were to wait till then, everything will b worst by den rite sista? HAHA!
I shall nt update abt wat realli happened during those 2 mths as there's too much and i doubt i can recall everything lyk totally. So i shall jus skipped it and jus update wat happen during tis week. HAHA! We finally graduated on thu! Now we're all habing our study break but nxt tue we hab to b back in sch again which i tink is so damn freaking weird. study break den back to sch den break again. Tis week seems to pass so damn fast. Spent everyday studying at different places. Y'dae was e best! i manage to study for lyk abt 6 hours and one of e most productive one so far. YEAH! i need more motivation. Tml we'll b heading dwn to je library and hope tat it can b another productive one. Sense of satisfaction! Tdy wasnt tat productive cox i tok more than i study. We shared abt e fun we all once used to hab, i miss those days spent in camp! I miss alot of ppl and i shall try to meet up wit sum of dem aft moi O's. =)
Alot of activites are being line up aft O's. 2 days aft moi last paper, i'm off to shanghai wit sum of moi classmates. WHOO! i'm so damn looking forward to tat day, one more mth to go! Aft tat, we'll b habing our prom nite. Our "group" chalet at changi for 4 days and i guess i gona hab lotsa fun wit dem. I'm gona miss those tym spent wit yew guys when we're on our separate ways and hopefully we'll still keep in touch. Tym spent wit dem was nvr bored.
I'm tired, so i shall update more when i'm free. =D
Y8:46 PM