Wednesday, November 07, 2007
i miss yew!
i miss those tym badly,real bad. i love e beginning of tis yet another new chapter of life, i dun wan it to end fast. I certainly hab no idea how mani chapters are we gona hab but i truly enjoy e tym spent wit yew. I dun wanna ask for much. Jus b urself and nt change for e sick of following moi way cox yew wun b happy at all. I jus need yew to b happy when yew're wit moi, being honest, telling moi ya unhappiness b it moi or sumthing else. Doing stuff which a bf will do ba. hopefully yew wun regret tis decision yew made once again. i duno abt yew but i dun wanna make moiself regret once more cox chances lyk tis dun cum by easily. i've learn nt to take things for granted and learn to treasure even more. LOVES!
mean tym, yew gota stay strong k? i'll b dere for yew and i'm sure all ya frens will b dere for yew as well. take lotsa care, moi boi.
Y12:09 PM