Monday, November 19, 2007
i'm back frm moi e school exchange which obviously dun seems lyk one cox we onli spend lyk few hours in tat sch. HAHA! but i enjoy e company of moi frens. We didnt hab much tym to shop so i didnt get much stuff back. Scenery was awesome, i would say. Food SUCKS wit capital S. The food was damn oily and fatty. I gain lyk near 2 kilo cox all we do is eat and get up e bus to travel to another place so in between i sleep most of e tym. HAHA! I see e otherside of joel during e one week. I miss those meals when we get to sit and eat together, we hab so much laughter! I guess e nxt tym round we're gona do it again will b tis fri during prom.
Since i'm back frm shanghai i've been heading to town lyk almost everyday. I spent 200bucks in less than a week. =( money is flying off. I need money! i realli need a job but i cant find any, anyone has any lobang. Swensen will b moi last choice. went for dunearnite on sat, it was pretty boring. So different frm last yr, tis yr all we do is jus sit in e hall to watch those performance.
so much stuff happened when we're away during e one week back in s'pore and of cox over at shanghai. I guess i mus try to get use to all e changes which is happening to moi surrounding. Trying moi best to cope wit it. I pray tat all moi frens will b happy everyday and worries free. Make a wise decision, nvr regret. I knw how it feels when yew're living wit regret. But i guess it's part and parcel in life tat we face it. It is oso when we begin to learn how to treasure and nt take things for granted.
hab things changed or am i jus tinking too much or i'm e one who's changing. I guess i wun knw e ans unless both party are willing to hab a good tok and clear all misunderstanding and being true to one another. I'm trying hard to get used to everything cox it seems to b changing lyk everyday. To fast for moi to even react. ARGH! I jus miss e past. =( i bet no one understands e feeling. It's jus so heart-breaking!
Y11:14 PM