Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Dinner was simple yet it tasted pretty good. =) We hab quite alot of leftover food. Pretty surprise by all their intake y'dae cox it's lyk way too little. I duno wat got into dem. sick of eating or probably dinner was too late. By e tym we hab dinner was lyk few mins to 10pm. And for e first tym no black and white top seen. Most of dem wore red and it seems more lyk cny than x-mas. I guess most of dem enjoy demself when we played musical chair and e gift exchange tym. hoho! all their present was damn cute especially jin present frm sinee. WAHAHA! i wonder wat he's gona do wit it. keep for his kids in future? I hope they lyk e individual gifts i bought for dem, onli for sum.I lyk e box tat cums wit e wallet for ah boi present.*evil smile* hope he'll lyk e wallet cox it's rather plain compare to wat he's habing currently. Sori shumin and sweesin. I'll get for yew guys lyk aft our fair. I didnt really play much wit dem y'dae cox i was feeling pretty unwell. BOO! Thus i jus keep ah boi accompany while he's using com to dl games. I'm sori boi! i guess i made yew pretty angry wit wat i said. I realli didnt mean it, i regret it lyk totally. i cried moiself to slp tis morn althou i'm super tired aft all e packing up. i probably mus hab hurt him someway or another. =(
work will start tml. YEAH! i'll at least hab sum cash to spend. I guess i really need to cut dwn on shopping so often, resist! I over-spent by alot and i seriously hab no clue abt where all moi cash flew to. I WAN MORE MONEY! anyone wanna bless moi wit tat. I'll b super greatful. All i wan for moi b'dae is surprises. i wan a memorable b'dae tis yr. anyone wanna grant moi my wish? haha! i hope tis wun b e last b'dae i gona hab dem spent wit moi cox i still wanna see more of dem. All their cute expressions. hope we'll still keep in touch when we're on our separate ways.
Y5:18 PM