Sunday, December 09, 2007
It's been pretty long since i last blog. Nothing much happened but things hab change cos apparently everyone seems to b busy wit their work while i'm still jobless. HAHA! anyone wanna hire moi? I'm so freaking bored at home but still do go out at tym to visit dem at work. I guess all of dem are habing fun at work. It's great seeing yew guys still as happy as ever, continue to stay tis way. =)
Prom is over too. hoho! everyone look great tat day and i hab lotsa fun and i guess tat will b the last tym we will be habing our dinner together. i miss those tym back in shanghai when we get to sit together every meals. I realli wonder when will we ever meet up again for a get together dinner. I realli hope christmas will b e tym when all of us can gather together before we end 2007. Back to prom. The dishes provided aint worth the 70 bucks we paid, i guess everyone agree. But still we didnt mind cox i'm sure all of us enjoyed ourselves during games tym especially e treasure hunt and we won. it's super hilarious! The sch is still damn cheapo, e price was e duno wat wafer. haha! no ones bother to eat it anyway. Anyway, i was pretty girly tat day. haha! once in a blue moon thingy.Ah boi look nice in his longsleeve. But i guess i will onli see it for once. I didnt manage to take photo with much ppl. The class foto tat we took together wasnt realli nice either. =( we wun hab e chance anymore. My clique headed dwn to The Cathay to catch enchanted and i'll rate it 3.5/5. Aft e movie most of dem were pretty tired but the usual moi was still feeling super awake and feeling hungry so while sum of dem headed home, e rest of us headed dwn to timah for prata. The prata didnt taste great, i guess it was being left dere for quite sumtym. I took 4 cabs in jus a day!
was working at junction 8 atrium fair for jus a week so i didnt earn much either. This is oso e first tym which i didnt enjoy work at all. HAIX! tinking of it jus make moi piss. I nvr seen such person before who seems to b e mean-est(althou no such word) person on earth. Lucky for moi, i do not hab such frens in moi 16 yrs. I should b thankful. I pray tat i wun hab such person as moi fren in moi life! Anyway, forget which day was it. Being nice i help theresa to walk to kim san leng which is a distance away frm j8 to get dinner, i actually fell and i hab a big blue black on moi knee cap althou i'm wearing jeans. I didnt knw how i fell either injuring both moi knee cap which is in front and moi back which cos moi spine to b in pain during rainy days. Headed to timah again for supper after work on sun which is oso e last day of e fair. Those who didnt work wit us for e fair oso did came dwn to join us. Never fails to enjoy moiself when i'm with dem.
On tue, met up with a few of dem at town. finally get to see louis, i cant even remember when was e last tym i saw him. He's going to protect e nation soon! I introduced glenn to potato salad. He and vin helped moi to finish it cox e portion was pretty huge. Headed dwn to bugis to find fabian. I saw a levis jeans which i'm so in love wit e colour but when i flipped open it i was disappointed. The design by e side looks super ugly. On a brighter note, i can save sum money! =D Headed over to moi place first cox i need to pass jin back his hard-disk. Met up wit boi, headed dwn to timah for supper again. Cabbed back, sent fabian home first. Mr Nice Neo came over to moi place to accompany moi.Thanks ah boi! Tat is oso when i found out i gain a horrible 2kg. I shld stop habing e habit of eating supper, i jus kept feeling hungry at nite.
Friday, brought both moi cousin out for shopping althou it rain. Sissy didnt join cox she went over to her fren place in sengkang for slpover.It rains everyday, e weather is nice to slp but on e other hand i'll feel e pain on moi back and hand and TROUBLESOME to shop on rainy days. Went to Miss Clarity cafe for dinner wit cousins together wit joel,fabian and alvin. Shopped ard and headed dwn to town to meet louis. I saw felicia outside ck tangs. I miss moi prim sch frens too. I didnt manage to meet dem up cox i was working. I wanna meet dem up soon provided dey're habing they holidays. Sent amelia back home and went 163 to find dem.
Saturday, woke up by lin call. She came over moi place. Walked to central so tat i could hab moi eyesight checked. I freaked out when i was told moi degree increase by quite alot. argh! i beta start to take good care of moi eyes. Bought moi lens which is so much cheaper compare to e first tym i bought it.I'm still considering if i shld get moi spec change since moi degree increase by quite alot. we train-ed dwn to The Central to shop. didnt bought anything frm dere. Took bus dwn to ps. Bought a top frm flash n splash. Headed to spotlight next which i bought 2 scrapbook kit and sum wooden stuff. Walked dwn to OG, bought a levis top for boi to match wit his skinny.I spent all tat i earn frm fair.i need money! anyone kind enuff to sponsor moi. HAHA! Bus-ed back to panjang, waited for dem at 163 playground. Took 187 since i miss moi last bus and went to find Mr Nice Neo at poly bus stop. Thanks for accompanying moi althou yew were super tired and hab work tml. LOVES! i oso duno when will b e nxt tym we're meeting up.
i stayed home e whole of tdy jus by cuming online. Listen to sum songs and it brought back mani memories. I can onli remember and recall dem kwning things wun b back to e past cox everything hab change quite alot. Still i'm happy, at least i hab such an encounter. I need to finish watching coffee prince tdy cox i wun b home till thu. WHOO! i'm so excited. hopefully chalet gona b fun. Gona spent 3 days plus wit moi gfs! I wonder how will e chalet will b lyk cox it's gona b moi first tym stepping into changi chalet.
Y8:29 PM