Monday, December 24, 2007
It's now nearing e end of dec, jus few more days.Thinking back, tis yr hab realli flew by rather quickly.First half of e yr was practically slacking and ltr when we found out we didnt hab much tym left for revision but still we nvr once wanna miss out any fun tym. Tat's us, i believe. Funtime seems pretty important to us. HAHA! But at least few weeks before e actual O's tat we finally decide to sit dwn and study together althou dere are tyms when we felt so boring and slowly everyone would start chatting. 2007 has been a great one. Pretty exciting and challenging. I've learnt alot throughout e months. Quite alot happen in tis one yr too.But i'm thankful most of it are being solve. Thanks moi fren for giving moi such wonderful memories. I guess i wun see much of dem anymore, meeting up will b getting less. =( I wun b ard during cny again thus i'll wanna hab more fun wit dem ltr when some of dem are cuming over to moi place at nite for dinner. hoho! i wonder how will e outcum b lyk uh. I'm feeling excited. Anyway, moi mood has been lyk a roller coaster. I duno why either, wat got into moi. ARGH! i'm preventing moiself frm tinking too mucch but at tym i realli cant help it. I need sumone to tok to moi soon.
Y1:16 AM