Sunday, January 06, 2008
mixed-feeling. i feel so lost and confused. It will always lead moi to tears when i recall everything which i bet yew didnt even knw. Those stuff gona stay in moi mind lyk foreva. =( I duno how long more or how much stuff yew've been keeping frm moi. I duno why yew hab to keep it frm moi, i rather yew let moi knw den i find out e whole damn truth moiself. It's way too much for moi! do yew knw how i actually felt deep dwn?! heart jus shattered into mani pieces.NUMB! HAIX!! i hope it will nt start all over again lyk wat happened. Hab things change lyk again? I realli wished to knw wat yew're trying to do or wat yew're tinking but i knw yew wun open up to moi afterall. I nvr lyk ppl to keep things frm moi when yew tink i shld at least knw. I nvr lyk being lie to. Who lyks anyway. I'm super mad!!
Y1:11 AM